Your bedroom is one of the most important rooms in the home. It is the room where you spend maximum time. It’s the place where you have your ultimate alone time, where you read, eat, sleep, wake-up, you plan, you think, and you get ready for the day and where you rest at the end of it. So it is important to decorate your bedroom at that level. You should plan something interesting, royal and beautiful for your loveable place. But accessories which make your home royals like lighting, wardrobes, beds or headboards, etc can be expensive, but sometimes all you need is a few great home accessories like pretty mirrors, some scatter cushions, some framed prints, organized shelves and a vase of flowers to make the world of difference.
Here we share ideas to get Rich and Royal bedroom look in the budget.
- Invest in a Headboard: – A headboard everyone knows that headboard attracts your eyes because it is a big and hard showpiece. The headboard will really create a focal point in your bedroom, especially in rich velvet. Go for a neutral shade, in double height and see how much it changes the feel of the room. It looks expensive and heavy material. It should have a notable feature such as a bold color, unique shape, impressive height or elegant fabric such as linen or velvet.
- Decorate with Flowers: – Flowers is another item that provides a royal touch to your home. But not everyone can afford fresh flowers on their bedside, so adding a bowl or pod of artificial peonies or roses is a cost-effective way of brightening up space all year round. You can also customize pods or hanging bags and grow up new original flowers which fragrance spread in your home it works for both look and freshness.
- Treat yourself to a scented candle: – After the whole tiring day you need to rest and the key to a relaxing bedroom is soft lighting and calming scents. Treat your space to a gorgeous smelling candle in chic monochrome packaging like Neom Organics, Diptyque or Jo Malone. There are much new design and technology available now in lightning. So you can install low budget small lights. This is a second option either candles. You might choose a fixture or lamp with a shiny finish — perhaps gold, glass or crystals. Selecting one with a large or unusual shape can also help the room look more upscale.
- Mirrors: – One of the easiest ways to add a luxury feels to a room especially for a temporary time. Where you can’t wallpaper is to use mirrors. Not only will they add space and light to the room also vision as big space, a pretty mirror really is the epitome of glamorous décor. Always use diamond cut and well-shaped mirror. Place a mirror on the wall above each nightstand, behind any lamp or pendant light.
- Under your Feet: – Now, in the end, there’s no better feeling than stepping out of bed with a deep pile shaggy rug or brand new sheepskin underfoot. The texture is one of the most important elements to creating a luxe-appeal in your bedroom, and material quality is also matters, from a sheepskin throw on the foot of the bed to a gorgeous white or cream rug. To avoid an overstuffed look, the rule of thumb is that all these pillows shouldn’t take up more than a quarter of the bed length. This decadent look can be achieved with a combination of larger Euro-sized pillows, standard sleeping pillows and two to three smaller throw pillows.